1.    #1  
    does anyone have the sparkle ringtone (i had it on my treo 270) in a format that I could install on my 650?

I have been looking for this ringtone as well... I haven't had much luck in the past though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk5 View Post
    I have been looking for this ringtone as well... I haven't had much luck in the past though...
    I had the sparkle ringtone on my 600 and like the OP and you, couldn't find it anywhere else to download it onto my 680.

Sparkle is short and has a subtle echo that makes it interesting. I use it in TreoAlertMgr for nag alerts.

I was able to extract it from a .pdb backup of the 600 on the PC using Mider for HoHo and add it to the 680 using Minitones...

All that to say, if you still need it, here it is:
    `
    Attached Files Attached Files
    This is awesome, I have been looking for this ringtone for a really long time. Thank you so much for replying to the post. I just installed it on my 680 and although it is a little quiet I am sure I can make it work. Thank You so much!
    Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 600 (T-Mo) --> Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 NC (Cing) --> Treo 680 (Cing) --> Pre (Sprint)

Sweet! This is why I've stayed a member here for so many years. People helping people!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Quote Originally Posted by christo1970 View Post
    Sweet! This is why I've stayed a member here for so many years. People helping people!
    Agreed