1.    #1  
    Does anyone have any information about a better carrying solution for the 650's than the current crop of belt clips? My problem is for situations like going to baseball stadiums or when you wear a T-shirt out, or other times when a huge gizmo stickout out of the belt isnt what you want.

Perhaps a ankle holster like for concealed weapons, or an arm band?

Something new?

Bob
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    I guess your pocket isn't good enough? Currently, that's what I do if I don't want to show off my huge Treo.

Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by quake97
    I guess your pocket isn't good enough? Currently, that's what I do if I don't want to show off my huge Treo.

Joe
    I do that also, so my wife can ask hey is that your Treo in your pocket or are you just happy to see me.
    -g-

Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.
    i have the same prob
    the cheapo ebay belt clip i have sticks out too much
    i feel like a dork
    My PDA has been on my hip since 1996, unless I have swim trunks or PJs on. The lump is just part of me now. I use the belt clip horizontal holster from Palm for my Treo 650. EZ in and out, always handy, protected, not encumbered or covered while in use, egrip strips just on the sides for a little extra grip.

"Perfect" is in the satisfaction of the user.

Cheers, Perry.
    I don't like looking like geek-boy with my big Krussel case on my hip, but I've had too many smash-against-the-doorway and smash-against-the-chair-arm incidents with previsou phones to take a risk with my Treo. (no offense to my Krussel, I love it)

One look at any of my old phones tells me over-protection is mandatory; and those phones are small and therefor less prone to smashing.
    All of the cases I've seen with good frontal protection are bulky.

Maybe I just need to lose a few lbs to give myself more room

-jeff
    Last edited by tbone-Ike; 09/02/2005 at 07:31 AM.
    -jeff

...the Truth will set you free!