1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 600 Smarthpone, I bought a Jabra A210 bluetooth card for my phone in order to use with Motorola bluetooth headset
    The problem is that I donīt have "Bluetooth Icon" in my Treo 600

How can I configure Jabra A210 ?

Somebody can help me

Thanks a lot
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diegueins
    I have a Treo 600 Smarthpone, I bought a Jabra A210 bluetooth card for my phone in order to use with Motorola bluetooth headset
    The problem is that I donīt have "Bluetooth Icon" in my Treo 600

How can I configure Jabra A210 ?

Somebody can help me

Thanks a lot
    The Treo 600 is NOT a Bluetooth phone! You need a Treo 650 for that, which is a poor Bluetooth phone, but still a Bluetooth phone.
    Wrong advise here for the most part. With the Jabra A210, just plug it into your headset and what it does is provides a "simulated wired headset connection." In other words, use it as you would your wired headset. That simple. I have two, one for my Treo 600 and one for my Nextel.

With a good headset, it will provide you good basic service. In many situations, I get up to 20-25 feet without any noise. Having used the A210 for several months, I have found that quality is based on the headset, not the A210 itself. The better headsets work great and the no so better headsets do not.

With my Sprint Treo 600 and the Jabra A210 bluetooth adapter, along with CallFilter (for call announcement to the treo), Freedom (moves audio to the headset when it is enabled and the adapter is plugged in), I have a very versitle setup. The call is received, CallFilter announces the call to the headset, and I press the headset button to take the call. When I am done, if I hang up first, I just have to press the headset button or the disconnect icon on the Treo 600. If the incoming caller hangs up first, it cycles back to the call screen.

You will though find there is no Bluetooth icon on the Treo 600 - it is strictly a plug-in that requires no configuration.

Ben