1.    #1  
    I installed the app to my 650. I am lost tho b/c the directions don't say what I should do with the remaining files in the .zip. file. Here's a copy of the directions in there entirety...

PFB consists of 3 parts:

- filepc2pda.prc: This file has to be installed on your Handheld
    - sertransplg.dll: This one includes the communication toolset and has to be placed in the same
    directory like PFB.exe or in die windows directory.
    -PFB.exe: That's the file manager,there's no further installation required

I'm thinking there aer some additional steps I have to complete on my desktop.......

Can anyone help?

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

Alternate Phone- Motorola Razr V3 (silver)
    PFB.exe and sertransplg.dll need to be copied to your hard drive. Run PFB.exe on the PC and filepc2pda on the Treo.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    PFB.exe and sertransplg.dll need to be copied to your hard drive. Run PFB.exe on the PC and filepc2pda on the Treo.
    Thanks for the response MarkEagle.
    When I try to connect I'm gettin "could not open com port" on my 650.
    The computer is giving me a "You're not connected to the Palm device".
    Do my any settings have to be modified?

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

4.    #4  
    Figured it out. Thanks for the help...

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

Can anyone help me get this to work?
    You need to set up the connections correctly. I can't remember exactly, but the directions for use are specific as to what connection speeds, etc. you need to use. If you have a set of choices that includes "Palm", choose that. Also, if you have a choice of speeds, use 115K. Remember to start it first on your Treo, and second on your desktop.

The user manual could be a little clearer, but all the information you need is there.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Thank you very much. I switched the port on the handheld from USB to 115200 and now it works perfect.
    So for anyone interested I went to post 115200 on the handheld, hit OK, it highlightsConf. Port 115200, I hit connect, it highlights ready. Then on the desktop I hit connection properties, set usb palm on the left and speed 115200 on the right then hit ok an you should be able to read the treo.