Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Snapper's working fine in SoFla, so it looks like your problems are localized. I've picked up my mail twice today with no problems.
    I'm back!
  2.    #22  
    Insertion, yes a good golf course, from what I hear. I've been very tempted to try out golfing, never had the chance.....I don't want to look like a dork out there. By the way, email still not working.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Trouble connecting in southern California, too, via Snappermail on my 650 (Sprint PCS). Problem started overnight.
  4.    #24  
    padraic526, so far Snapper is saying to do a soft reset, that doesn't do anything. So they have no idea either...

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Soft reset did nothing. Oddly, I have no trouble connecting via Sprint Business Connection. It's just Snappermail that won't connect.
    OK, now connecting fine again.
  7.    #27  
    Me too! It just started to connect....Damm Sprint!

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Mine is working fine. I'm in San Jose, CA.
    Good news for me too! I'm now getting web/internet connection again. Even better, I did a restore for the first time using TealBackup, and it actually worked!! All my account configurations, preferences, passwords all came back! Unbelievable when things actually work right! My applications are no longer a blank screen. D@mn, TealBackup was worth the $16 that I recently paid for!

As for my SnapperMail configuration, this was also restored using TealBackup. However, it seems I still have the "Connecting" hanging problem sometimes. But when I do a soft reset, the hanging disappears, and SnapperMail does its normal thing. It's a shame that I've been having to do a lot of soft resets using SnapperMail lately. I don't know whether it's a Sprint connection problem, SnapperMail problem, or what.
    When I have the connecting problem with Snappermail, I also can't connect to the web. I do not do a soft reset, just turn the phone off and then on. I usually can sign on and get my mail afterwards and connect to the internet as well
    I've had this on and off yesterday and today. I'm able to get to the web and able to check email (I use Snapper)...then suddenly I can't do either one. A soft reset resolves it for me, but I've had to do several resets today in order to check my email.

Today I am also getting a strange Bluetooth message...something about the Treo having detected another device and the device settings changing. I use my Treo-branded BT headset in the morning on the way to work and in the evening on the way home. In between I turn off the headset and put it in my purse. I'm wondering if some else's headset is being detected, but I have "Discoverable" on "No" and I don't see anyone else around here with a BT device.

I'm guessing this BT thing is unrelated to the other...
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Verngator
    I've had this on and off yesterday and today. I'm able to get to the web and able to check email (I use Snapper)...then suddenly I can't do either one. A soft reset resolves it for me, but I've had to do several resets today in order to check my email.

Today I am also getting a strange Bluetooth message...something about the Treo having detected another device and the device settings changing. I use my Treo-branded BT headset in the morning on the way to work and in the evening on the way home. In between I turn off the headset and put it in my purse. I'm wondering if some else's headset is being detected, but I have "Discoverable" on "No" and I don't see anyone else around here with a BT device.

I'm guessing this BT thing is unrelated to the other...

My phone has been acting weird also, sometimes during the day (last couple of days). So I believe Sprint & Nextel have a few bugs to clean up.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    There is a discussion on a similar issue, and some think that VolumeCare may be involved. Are any of you using VC? The developer isn't sure that VC is the issue, but he has posted an updated version. I noticed that my problems started when I installed the lastest version, but this could be a coincidence.

See this thread, starting with post #5 from TheTreoGuy:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=94988

I decided to install the new VolumeCare to see if it makes a difference. I'll let you all know if it it does over the next couple of days...
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond
    I've heard a few reports of issues with Chatter and VolumeCare, but nothing definitive.

Marc
    No more problems today with the new version of VolumeCare...I'll keep you posted.
    Exterminate!

16.    #36  
    Yes, I'm also useing VC. I think I might of damaged my speaker a bit, it crackles a lilttle, .

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Everything seemed fine, but now it happened again. I tried to pick up my email...no luck, the Treo stayed on "Connecting to PCS Vision" for a very long time. I then tried to connect to the Web using Blazer. Same deal.

I had to do a soft reset in order to connect to Vision, and the VolumeCare version made no difference.

And again today I saw the strange Bluetooth message, something about another device being detected, current settings wouldn't be good...I need to write it down next time I see it.

As far as I can tell there are no other BT devices around here, only my own Treo headset...and I turn it off during the day.

Still scratching my head....

Veronica
    Exterminate!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12