1.    #1  
    After using my Moto H650 for 5 month I finaly gave up on it, it simply does not sound loud enough and others on the other line always have issues hearing me clearly.

I finaly got the TREO headset and man it's what I have been looking for. It's very loud, all hear me very clearly and it's integrated with the TREO for call waiting and switching line. No more what or Ha!!!

And it's cheap $55.
    check out the bt forum...

and well again before you hunt...remember this...there is no best headset for the treo 650...every headset thus far has its share of flaws...
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    check out the bt forum...

and well again before you hunt...remember this...there is no best headset for the treo 650...every headset thus far has its share of flaws...
    Ain't that the truth, I wonder why I bother when I have to hold the treo in my hand because I get static when its in my pocket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howitzer
    Ain't that the truth, I wonder why I bother when I have to hold the treo in my hand because I get static when its in my pocket.
    ya i cant stand that..... ugh, i was gonna try my headset with my wifes RAZR to see if it was the headset or the Treo. I assume its the Treo....

Why the hell do I like this device so much?
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.