1.    #1  
    Am i late on this, i have been using my stylus for the calc since i got my treo. i guess i never thought about it till now. anyway

i found a link to the manual for the built-in calculator, not the same name but the same calc. and function

Manual
    Last edited by Franko515; 09/01/2005 at 09:14 AM. Reason: I found the manual
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  2.    #2  
    bump

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    I use it for grocery shopping all the time and never use the stylus. Of course I'm paranoid as hell about dropping it while juggling a can of soup or something but it's handier than carrying a separate calculator.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    My Treo is always in an Innopocket case, it'd be nice to be able to use the 5-way for quick calculations. Like my "killer feature" of TakePhone is the ability to do everything from the 5-way controller. I rarely use any of its other plethora of features.
  5.    #5  
    i dont think you can use the 5way, but it would be nice. i havent read the manual yet.

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    Am i late on this, i have been using my stylus for the calc since i got my treo. i guess i never thought about it till now. anyway

i found a link to the manual for the built-in calculator, not the same name but the same calc. and function

Manual
    Yep, yet another great tip! I didn't know, but then I don't know quite a bit.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    ive always just assumeed that anything using a number input could use the keyboard. You can also hit the "Q" key for division, the "W" key for addition, etc....
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515

Thanks for the manual -- I have not been able to figure out how to figure out present valus of $ calculations.
    For FV, PV, etc. functions, hit the edit button.
    Yeah, I always use the keyboard.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Any keys you can use to select "C" or "CE" on the calculator