1.    #1  
    Would anyone be willing to sell me their broken Treo 650? It doesn't matter if it is GSM or CDMA. It just has to be a 650. I need it for parts.

Please email me at: andrew@bermudez.com

Thank you soo much everyone.
    Maybe you should contact Sarasotasun.

See this thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=94458
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
  3.    #3  
    Thanx man. I need one where the faceplate is not soo smashed. Smashed screens are okay, but not the other cosmetic stuff. Hardware is also nice if it isn't that much smashed. Anyone else?
    picky, picky, picky
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
  5.    #5  
    hahahah, not tooo picky
    I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the title of this thread. ALL of our Treos are "broken"! The trick is finding one that works!
  7.    #7  
    I don't need on that works, just a broken one that has not been ran over by a semi-truck. It's cool if the screen doesn't turn on, it's cool if the internals are completely done. I just need one......and no, I'm not gonna hang it on my wall like a piece of art.
    And someone need water, food, a place to stay.

Igo
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    I need one too. Gimme Gimme Gimme
    HP 95LX -> Newton 100 -> Palm III -> Handspring Platinum -> Treo 270 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
  10.    #10  
    hey, i'm willing to pay for it. With the "treo doesn't work" discount.
    Just a note, I've been asking to purchase a dead one for months for a couple hundred and still haven't gotten anything... Well, until about 3 days ago...
    hey i have one that the speaker doesnt work, or the sd port, ar the charging port. i am getting a new on from insurance.
    i have one. the ONLY problem with it is this blasted network searching error i always get. it also wont update past the 1.03 software for some reason it just lags and lags
    "I have to return some videotapes."