1.    #1  
    Is it possible?

Anyone have a published, working method for Verizon Wireless Treo 600
    and Treo 650?

Thanx.
    The Treo's don't have Wi-fi unless you buy some 3rd party hardware ..
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    Interesting. I'd like to find out what that is!
    Palm has a Wi-Fi SD card and have been promising Treo 650 drivers for a while. I Googled "Treo 650 Wi Fi" and it looks like Hacker supreme Shadowmite has written a driver for it.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Oops. That's old news (Dec 2004). Most likely, this hack is for Sprint CDMA phone only, and requires a major hack with the Treo.

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/502-1.htm

Also, Palm has no plans to write Treo 650 drivers for this device!!
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Hey..

As far as WIFI on Treo cell phones go.....The only WIFI card that would work on a Treo is the Palmone WIFI card. The Drivers that come with Palm card are for the Tungsten E-2, T-5 and the Zire. these won't install on the Treo 600 or 650. Shadowmite hacked a Palm T-5 driver that will install on a Treo 600 and 650. Getting the Treo to function correctly with a WIFI connection is another storey.

I installed shadowmites hack on my 650 and it would locate the signal, identify the SSID and switch to signal strength and loose the connection. Also, you could not access the modem while the WIFI driver was active unless you did a hard reset. Constant resetting was another problem with the driver in the rom.

I don't know of any other3rd party drivers or cards that would funtion on the Treos.

As far as setting up networking, go to the bluetooth forum. I think there is a sticky there on setting up a bluetooth network from the Treo to computer...

Chuck
    What about the link I posted for a non-palm wifi hardware?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM