1.    #1  
    does this work on the 650? it seems like treoguard stopped support , so im looking for another app to disable the buttons.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  2.    #2  
    bump

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Franko, did you notice the version change on Treoguard?

It is now 1.8.13

I can't find any release notes.
    Why is the standard keyguard (power key followed by center button) considered inadequate?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  5.    #5  
    when you have a flip lid case, or carry your treo in your pocket, the keyboard could silence the ringer or answer the call, and treoguard doesnt silence the zero key for some reason still silences the ringer. i guess the zero key is not part of the alphanumeric keyboard.

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    Franko, did you notice the version change on Treoguard?

It is now 1.8.13

I can't find any release notes.
    Here ya go

New in 1.8.13

- Fixed issue with ringtone not working when the card is ejected, then re-inserted.
    - Added support for ACC files in AeroPlayer.
    - Fixed issue with ringtone repeating when it shouldn't for calls with no caller id on Treo 600.
    - Fixed issue with second calls while already on a call. TreoGuard would previously stop working when a second call was received.

New in 1.8.12

- Added feature to restore Pocket Tunes volume after the ringtone is played. This was already done by default, but some versions of Pocket Tunes will reset the Treo with this feature enabled. By providing the ability to disable the feature, those users who have a version of Pocket Tunes that resets can prevent the problem.

- Modified to only show relevant settings.

New in 1.8.11

- Fixed issue with TreoGuard preventing Pocket Tunes from resuming playback after a call ends.

New in 1.8.10

- Fixed issue with resets when browsing for rintone file using the built-in audio file browser.
    - Modified ringtone code so that, if the selected ringtone is unavailable, the default system ringer will still ring.
    - Modified ringtone code so that current playlist is not replaced by the selected ringtone when a call is received. This applies to Pocket Tunes only, and only if Pocket Tunes is currently playing the playlist.

New in 1.8.09b

- Fixed issue with radio schedule not surviving a reset if the 'Turn radio on after reset' feature is not selected.

New in 1.8.08b

- Fixed issue with 'Only off in Phone application' feature not working after a soft reset.

New in 1.8.07b

- Fixed issue with calls that are answered using the green phone button on the Treo 650. Previously, TreoGuard did not recognize that the calls had been answered.
    - Added feature to remember the last volume setting in Pocket Tunes or AeroPlayer. This prevents the TreoGuard ringtone feature from leaving the volume at an unexpectedly high level.
    - Fixed issue with red phone button not toggling the screen on some Treo 650s.

New in 1.8.06b

- Added buttons to turn radio on/off on the Radio screen.

New in 1.8.05b

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    does this work on the 650? it seems like treoguard stopped support , so im looking for another app to disable the buttons.
    I use it all the time. Love Disable_Buttons.

Jeff
  8.    #8  
    jeff, thanks for the reply. does it disable buttons all the time or when on a call?

ok i tried it and the first phone call reset the phone, after that it was fine (guess a soft reset is needed after install) hate to say it but i like treoguard better. it has more options, plus diable buttons still allows the zero key to silence calls. (same problems with treoguard). i guess nobody figured out that the zero key wasnt part of the alphanumeric keyboard
    Last edited by Franko515; 09/02/2005 at 02:34 AM.

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    Here ya go

New in 1.8.13

- Fixed issue with ringtone not working when the card is ejected, then re-inserted.
    - Added support for ACC files in AeroPlayer.
    - Fixed issue with ringtone repeating when it shouldn't for calls with no caller id on Treo 600.
    - Fixed issue with second calls while already on a call. TreoGuard would previously stop working when a second call was received.

<snip>
    Thank-you Franko!

It looks like v1.8.13 should fix the problem when the mp3 ringer setup would be "forgotten" with TG reverting to midi tones if the SD card was popped out and put back in.

Cheers!