Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I have been using Lightwav for a while and in the past I have just lived with the bugs that Lightwav has given me. After upgrading to the latest version (5.7) and the latest PocketTunes, everything thing finally seems to be running as it's supposed to!

At first I was having problems with my phone resetting when I missed a call and received a voicemail. I disabled the voicemail notifications in both the Treo application and Lightwav and the resets stopped! I re-enabled the voicemail notification in the Treo app. and now everything is working smoothly. I now have ringtones for everyone and no crashes. Finally!

Now that I have Lightwav working, what's up with Lightwav Pro? Does it have bugs like the older versions of Lightwav? Is it worth the extra cash?
    m105 -> m130 -> Tungsten E -> Treo 600 (T-Mobile)
    I upgraded to Pro last week and the most notable feature (for me) is the ability to start the ringers from whatever point in the song you choose. Works great, but if you have different ringers for your contacts, make sure you have the ringer start time set at 1 second or longer. There is an option to have no delay but none of the criteria set for each caller will show up because the app doesn't have the opportunity to check. I read there will be another release soon that will fix this issue, though. I think the upgrade was $5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    I upgraded to Pro last week and the most notable feature (for me) is the ability to start the ringers from whatever point in the song you choose. Works great, but if you have different ringers for your contacts, make sure you have the ringer start time set at 1 second or longer. There is an option to have no delay but none of the criteria set for each caller will show up because the app doesn't have the opportunity to check. I read there will be another release soon that will fix this issue, though. I think the upgrade was $5.
    dont forget about callnotes and reminder note too
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    dont forget about callnotes and reminder note too
    True! Hey, when will the next upgrade be available that fixes the ringer delay issue? That's the only problem I've encountered with Pro. You stated in a different thread that the update will fix this problem, but didn't say when it would be available.
    I would like this update too
    Hey Smiley, can you re-send the upgrade email or post a link? I deleted the email by accident....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I'm using Lightwav 5.7.2 and would like to know what would cause my MP3 ringtone not to ring when an activated contact calls me. I am using the latest realease of PTunes. Lightwav and the contact ringer are both enabled. Any suggestions on how to trouble shoot the problem?

Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by markymike
    I'm using Lightwav 5.7.2 and would like to know what would cause my MP3 ringtone not to ring when an activated contact calls me. I am using the latest realease of PTunes. Lightwav and the contact ringer are both enabled. Any suggestions on how to trouble shoot the problem?

Treo 650
    goto the general prefs and set the delay ringtone to 1 or 2 seconds. if that doesnt work then check to save the callerID in the log in the general prefs and look at the logfile after you hangup and see if lwav gotten the callerID.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca