1.    #1  
    I've noticed a similar problem with all the releases including the one I'm
    currently using (Ver: 1.0.7b55[95:47]). Using ZLauncher v5.31 with the sound component of ZLauncher turned on and the "Power On" and "Power Off" sound options checked I hear a swishing sound (the expected sounds
    of Power On and Power Off of the ZLauncher add-on about every couple of minutes with chattermail. If I uncheck only those two boxes and keep the ZLauncher sound component otherwise in tact (all other boxes checked), the swishing sounds go away. It's as if Chatteremail (and it only happens with
    Chatteremail) is turning on and off ZLauncher, even though the screen stays dark (normal time out of the Treo650 settings) and all else works fine.

Anyone else have a similar problem or have any suggestion to eliminate this nose without unchecking the Zlauncher sound power on and off boxes, which does fix the problem? Thanks in advance for any help!
    You should uncheck the power on and off boxes. There's really nothing else that can be done if you want Chatter running; it's not a bug.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for the quick reply. That's what I've done and it's working great! Thanks again!
    Enjoy!

Marc