1.    #1  
    Hi, all.

have my hbh-300 and at 15 feet it still sounds great! That's far enough for me.

But where do I find this noise canceling foam everyone keeps talking about for the microphone?

Thanks.
    I used to use a foam guard from an old wired Jabra headset. You can find one on eBay for about $5.
    I found a set of four small foam microphone wind screens at Radioshack for $2.50. They fit very securely and work well, but, with the secure fit, it took about five minutes to work the thing on to the end of the boom of the 300. The end result is a 1/2 inch round black ball at the end of the boom. It looks kind of cool.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. was walking around in a restaurant last night with my phone on the table bragging to my sister! I'm never more than 15 ft from my phone so I already think this is a keeper.

I'll check out radio shack.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKozicki
    I found a set of four small foam microphone wind screens at Radioshack for $2.50. They fit very securely and work well, but, with the secure fit, it took about five minutes to work the thing on to the end of the boom of the 300. The end result is a 1/2 inch round black ball at the end of the boom. It looks kind of cool.
    I never thought to check Radio Shack. I wonder if they have larger ones that will fit my 662.