1.    #1  
    I downloaded the 2005-2006 NFL Schedule. I sychn. the proggy into the 600. I am not able to locate it in the Treo. However, when I look for it to "delete" it. I AM able to. This gives me the impression that it is in the Treo, does anyone know how I can locate it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Member
    I downloaded the 2005-2006 NFL Schedule. I sychn. the proggy into the 600. I am not able to locate it in the Treo. However, when I look for it to "delete" it. I AM able to. This gives me the impression that it is in the Treo, does anyone know how I can locate it??

Sounds like you download a palm database file, not an application. Thus you will need a app to view the file. Where did you download the schedule? Try to find out which app to open it with...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Yes, it is a Palm-Database File. What type of Apps. can be used to view it?
    Again, you need to be more specific so we can help!! Where did you download the file? What app does the description of the downloaded file mention to view it? There are literally dozens of different DB apps like MobileDB etc out there...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    You are right. It is MobileDB