1.    #1  
    So Im stuck on what case to get for my treo...

I really like the idea of having a skin on it, like this.

But I like the versatility and of a belt clip like the shield holster.

I was going to go with the SkinTight as it seemed to offer both, but after reading the bad review this place gave it, decided to pass on it.

The thing is, I travel alot and want somthing thats sturdy enough so Ill never have to worry about losing my Treo and isnt cumbersome, esp in the tight quarters of airplanes and shuttle buses.

Ive looked at some of the other case threads here, but didnt see one with the traveller in mind. Also, anyone know of any other places which have decent reviews of multiple treo cases like this place does?

Thanks again!!
    Last edited by durex; 08/30/2005 at 12:51 PM.
    Not sure if you are reffering to the threads, the forum, or the board in general, but...

Did you try this one?

http://www.treocentral.com/content/P...ail-75-all.htm

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

I've used too many cases to count over the years for various devices.

I probably tried a dozen or so cases for the 600 (many people remember my weekly reviews) and six or so for the 650.

Well I just received my first Vaja Ivolution T65 case for the 650 and I feel confident saying it's the best case I've owned. I've owned other Vaja cases in the past so I'm quite familar with them but never purchased one for me Treo until now.

www.vajacases.com
    durex, go to www.palm.com and click on disscussion forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanford
    And what exactly would he/she learn there that couldn't be learned here?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Not sure if you are reffering to the threads, the forum, or the board in general, but...
    Did you try this one?
    http://www.treocentral.com/content/P...ail-75-all.htm
    Yea.. thats what I was referring to previously. Anyone know of any other comprehesive reviews like that page??

Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    I've used too many cases to count over the years for various devices.

I probably tried a dozen or so cases for the 600 (many people remember my weekly reviews) and six or so for the 650.

Well I just received my first Vaja Ivolution T65 case for the 650 and I feel confident saying it's the best case I've owned. I've owned other Vaja cases in the past so I'm quite familar with them but never purchased one for me Treo until now.

www.vajacases.com
    thanks for the input. Ive seen a lot of good comments about these as well... I suppose I also should have put in my original post, that Im looking for something reasonably priced as well- and while Im sure you get what you pay for with the vaja cases, $80-$150 is a little out of my league.

Last I checked this was a treo forum.. and this section was for treo accessories, so like greenburg mentioned, Im a bit curious as to what Id find there, that I wouldnt find here....

Thanks again for the replies everyone.

::EDIT::
    Sure enough I just happend to take a peek over there came across an 8page active thread discussing the "Best Carry Case for the Treo 650"... I assume thats what Stanford was referring to.... thanks!
    [QUOTE=durex] anyone know of any other places which have decent reviews of multiple treo cases like this place does?

I thought you asked if anyone knew of another discussion site. What am I missing here?
  8.    #8  
    I thought you asked if anyone knew of another discussion site. What am I missing here?
    Right... as you should see by my edit, I finally realized that you were simply offering very general advice and saying to look around elsewhere, but the forums did in fact have a thread dedicated to case reviews. Just didnt get that at 1st.

Thanks