1.    #1  
    I don't won't my Treo to override outlook contacts during hotsync. I seem to recall back in the good 'ol days when I had a Palm III I could control this during sync. What am I doing wrong here?
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderer
    I don't won't my Treo to override outlook contacts during hotsync. I seem to recall back in the good 'ol days when I had a Palm III I could control this during sync. What am I doing wrong here?
    Change the Hotsync settings to "do nothing", or "desktop ovewrites handheld".
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    please send copy off hotsync manager sprint version for treo 600

rmship@gmail.com
    Bob Shipman
    President
    Congressional District Foundation, PA One
    http://www.congress1.org
  4.    #4  
    Insertion, your commentary and editoralizing was a little unnecessary. Obviously, your 7,110 posts since January makes you king of the treo and this forum. 30 Posts a day??? Don't you have a job? *****.
    Insertion, your commentary and editoralizing was a little unnecessary. Obviously, your 7,110 posts since January makes you king of the treo and this forum. 30 Posts a day??? Don't you have a job? *****.
    WTF??? I answered your question. Sorry to bother you!!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Change the Hotsync settings to "do nothing", or "desktop ovewrites handheld".
    How is this editorilizing? You wanted to know how not to override Outlook....

Allow me to "Editorialize and Comment"

DO NOT HELP wonderer. You will be called an ***** for giving him answers.

8.    #8  
    Sorry, Insertion - I mistook your sig for extra commentary. But you sure do have a lot of posts.... ;-)

OIIIIIIIO
    Fooll!! Please, before you get "OMG!!! I just found pics of the 670" syndrome, or the "Check out the QBerry!!!! heebie-jeebies, please do a search before starting a new thread!
    Who spiked your pablum?

And how the hell does employment status effect his advice?

30 posts a day? Your way off

*****? personal attacks get banned.!!!

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

10.    #10  
    Hey, TheLiveSound guy, I already apologized for misreading his signature as a post. I guess you didn't read my last post... What else can I do.

BTW, 7132 posts since January, 8 months, is 891 posts a month, which computes to approx. 29.7166666667 posts a day.

Sorry for starting everyone's day off wrong - Again, I apologize for misinterpresting your signature, Insertion.
    Hey, TheLiveSound guy, I already apologized for misreading his signature as a post. I guess you didn't read my last post... What else can I do.

BTW, 7132 posts since January, 8 months, is 891 posts a month, which computes to approx. 29.7166666667 posts a day.

Sorry for starting everyone's day off wrong - Again, I apologize for misinterpresting your signature, Insertion.
    Don't worry about it. Apology accepted.

btw, according to T|C, I average 30.73 posts per day. Don't rip me off, pal!

It's cool.

You were apoligizing as I was typing that post. I missed it. Sorry.

It's just that I get defensive when people pick on my monkey!

The monkey is wise! Remember that and you'll do well here.

Me? I'm a putz, but that's another story.

Welcome to T|C. I think you may have just paid your dues!

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

13.    #13  
    hehehe... Sorry, I forgot February has 28 days
  14.    #14  
    Thanks LiveSoundGuy. It's been a rough day for me in more then several ways.