1.    #1  
    I sent the message below to Toysoft. If anyone else here had the same experience and was able to fix the problem, please let me know. Thanks!

I installed LightWav Pro version 1.0.2#2005.005 after upgrading from LightWav 5.7 beta. Now at least one of my contacts doesn't show up properly when I receive a call. Instead of the ringer and picture ID I have set for my wife, I get Her name and number she's calling from and the ringer that's set for calls with no caller ID. I don't know if this is a problem with all my contacts because she's the only call I received this evening since the upgrade. I've tried deleting the rule in LightWav for her and re-entering it, but that doesn't work. When I open the rule I set up for her to test it, it works as programmed, but when she calls I get the results above. The ringer is enabled, too. Please let me know what I should do. I tried a soft reset, but that didn't work. Thanks!
    when i installed the Pro upgrade it did not work, and after a few hours of play i found that :start ringtone after: has to be on 1 sec or more for it to work.
  3.    #3  
    Yep, that did the trick! I got a response from ToySoft with the same directions, except they said 2 or 3 seconds. 1 second worked for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    Yep, that did the trick! I got a response from ToySoft with the same directions, except they said 2 or 3 seconds. 1 second worked for you?
    the new version 1.0.3 the delay wont be needed. lwav pro will play the ringtone as soon as the call comes in.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    the new version 1.0.3 the delay wont be needed. lwav pro will play the ringtone as soon as the call comes in.
    Do you have a link to it?