1.    #1  
    OK I did search and found a couple of similar questions but no answers. June Fabrics says that I can install the desktop vs. of their software on multiple computers.

I am taking a vacation and just want to bring my wifes cool laptop computer and my treo 650. I always hotsync to my laptop only. I want to install pdanet on her computer so I can use the hotsync cable or bluetooth. My question is how can I install pdanet on her computer? It says it can't find hotsync manager.

I don't understand what would happen if I installed the cd that came with my sprint 650 on her machine. Wouldn't I loose all my data and screw up her outlook? I'd like to install the hotsync software on her machine but don't want to use it for anything other than this.

What is the best way to accomplish this? Thanks!
    Set HotSync to do nothing?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Set HotSync to do nothing?
    Thanks, I'm installing it now and I'll give it a try.
  4.    #4  
    When you install the palmone software that comes with sprint it asks you to synchronize with outlook or palm desktop. I don't want to do either. Any suggestions?
    Choose the Palm PIM and not Outlook as the PIM. Plus you never hotsync anyway, it's just used as a conduit.

Plus as insertion said, set it for no nothing to play it safe.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks again folks.