1.    #1  
    all of a suddedn when I listen to music with pocket tunes, my songs skip. They are on my sd. So I am wondering if this is a fault of the sd card oe have my sd connectors on the treo gone bad? Anyone else have this problem? ALso when I click on "card info" it says "please wait" forever & does not let me see the info. Anyone else?
    Might try to clean the card contacts with a pencil eraser. Try a re-format maybe.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Soft reset and eject/insert the card. Also check the card connectors....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I have also noticed some significant lag with the latest versions of PTunes. I tried to format the card, but it doesn't help at all. I emailed normsoft - let's see what they say.
    I also have noticed recent serious skipping/slowdown when switching applications. I wonder if all of what we're experiencing has to do with recent NVFS updates.
  6.    #6  
    Anyone here anything yet? Take youc sd card & put it in another Treo & play an mp3 to see if it is the card or the Treo! So weird...
    could be due to file fragmentation. After some time of deleting and writing, you end up writing all the files in the memory hole throughout the card. delete everything you can and put the card in a computer and run a defragmentor program... o format the whole memory card and install new music files.

let us know what happens
  8.    #8  
    Ok I had to reformat the card because there were some werid files in my DCIM folder that I could not delete. Some weird file names which I don't know how they got there. I copied allf files to pc (except for these files) then reformat & recopy to card. Now everything is fine. No skipping! Thanx so much for your help. I though i was going to have buy a new card...
    "Ok I had to reformat the card because there were some werid files in my DCIM folder that I could not delete. Some weird file names which I don't know how they got there. I copied allf files to pc (except for these files) then reformat & recopy to card. Now everything is fine. No skipping! Thanx so much for your help. I though i was going to have buy a new card..."

Hey! That happened to me, too! Weird undeletable files.

Wonder what that's about?