1.    #1  
    Hello.
    I am new to palm treo650. I am trying to take somepictures and songs from my mac and put them on my treo. I can't figure out how to do it. I dragged the pics to the particualr folder (can't remember name - I'm at work) and then tried to synch it, but it didn't work.

Please help.

Kevin
    not sure on a mac, but if it's like a pc, it's easier to use a card reader if available, or use quick install. but when syncing, the default action is to sync handheld to desktop. you'll need to reverse that. from the desktop menu, select hotsync>custom, then find handheld overwrites desktop, then change that.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

You need to get your pictures into the DCIM folder, and your songs in the AUDIO folder on your sd card.
    There are numerous ways of doing that, but that's what needs to get done. I would recommend using an sd card reader.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p