1.    #1  
    It seems that my Goodlink install doesn't sync anything that I type in Memo. I had this on a T600 and I thought I remembered that there was a Good Memo app installed with GoodLink but now on my T650 there is only the default Memo app.

Am I missing a piece to GoodLink or does it not sync Memo's and I'm imagining things?

Thanks

Josh
    When you say memos do you mean notes? If so, try a soft reset and see if that clears things up
  3.    #3  
    On my 650, I don't have Notes. I have Memos and Tasks

Tasks sync up fine but Memos does not. It isn't even called Good Memo or anything like that.

Thanks

Josh
    On the GoodLink home screen, across the bottom there is a task bar that you can scroll through: email, calendar, compose,contacts,tasks and notes (looks like a notepad). Is that not there?

Also, what version of GL are you running? To find out: Menu->Options->GoodLink Preferences->About
  5.    #5  
    Thanks.. Just actually found it after I posted. I guess I was expecting a stand alone app. Like a "Good Notes" or something. I could have sworn there was one when I was using my T600. Perhaps not.

I'm using version 4.0.3.6

Thanks for the help

Josh
    Is there a Notes icon on the Palm home screen?
  7.    #7  
    No, I have nothing called Notes.
    Hmmm...you should. When you upgrade to 4.5, it should be there.
  9.    #9  
    About the upgrade. We currently only have a 4.036 Server, should I upgrade?

I talked with the Good Admin and he says they can't push out a 4.5 install to me if they're running the server at 4.0. Where would I get it at?

Thanks
    You can download the desktop installer and the new client from the Good website.