1.    #1  
    Hey there people.

So yeah you know in Zlauncher you have those view application programs under the Advanced tab, well I need some help choosing.

I have already set Ptunes for sounds (or whatever it is). I have tried Acid Image (lite or regular whatever it was), and I was going to try SplashPhoto, but if i am not mistaken, no trial is offered.

Eventually I gave up because I had some things to do, so thus I am turning to you folks

Which apps do you use for:

1. Viewer
    2. Reader

thanks guys, really appreciate this...and lorrygreenberg....elmo knows where you live
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    I use acidimage pro for viewing, and palmfiction for the reader.
    ??
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Acid Image Pro is excellent for .tiff files and other pictures in which you want to zoom in/out.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  5.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    Acid Image Pro is excellent for .tiff files and other pictures in which you want to zoom in/out.
    do you have a recommendation for viewing text (ie .txt and .doc throu zlauncher)
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Please where can I purchase a copy of Acid Image Pro?
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo

thanks guys, really appreciate this...and lorrygreenberg....elmo knows where you live
    Just now saw this thread bastid.

8.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by alfred44
    Please where can I purchase a copy of Acid Image Pro?
    you can purchase it from handango and i believe palmgear...if you go to handango there is a 20% off coupon in the Marketplace to use (once) at handango

and lgreenberg..givee me your doggie!!
    46 or 72?
    <------------------------- Oh and by the way. Not to scare you or nothing but....................
    FYI, PalmFiction is FREE! I a great app btw!

Anyway, I use Resco Viewer and ZreaderLite only b/c it is small and fast...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I use GrxView for images. I love it, does everything I need it to do - has good zoom, a decent UI to browse the card. I put maps in there and use them quite often.

http://www.indevsoftware.com/product...c233b3c6009c18
    Visor, Treo 180g, 600, 650, 680. Optus Australia
    <sub>You might think that the favorite plant of the porcupine is the cactus, but it's thinking like that that has almost ruined this country. - <i>Jack Handey</i></sub>
    Can't say I've *ever* used any of the "viewer" functions of ZLauncher.. I guess you'd browse to /palm/books and click a book and it'd launch in PalmFiction for instance? Personally I'll just QuickLaunch PalmFiction..
  14.    #16  
    well i came the conclusion that i am a moron...shut up lgreenberg geez!

AcidImage is simply amazing (dont need pro, but im not getting lite). If i want to view .docs on my palm i will do it thru documents2go...but other than that i am going to purchase it...now i just need to find more good themes with the signal bar (yes yes i know)