1.    #1  
    Hallo all, long time lurker and first time poster here.

I really like the community going on here, and I hope you guys could help me.

I just started a new job where performance is rewarded with incentives, so if i attain a productivity stat of 16 cases a day and above for a total of 81 or more a week, i get more than a pat on the back i.e. previous job.

Is there a freeware program out there that tracks daily & weekly stats? im thinking something that allows me to input daily case load then subtract it from the threshold 81 then average it over the remaining work days ( Mon to Fri) so i can estimate how hard to push or not push?

My powers in the Search-Force failed me, and I could not get anything out of freewarepalm.com either. Surely this is not the first incident of this need?

thanks and i hope i can get some help,

neotreophile

btw im a treo 600 user, if that matters any.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neotreophile
    Hallo all, long time lurker and first time poster here.

I really like the community going on here, and I hope you guys could help me.

I just started a new job where performance is rewarded with incentives, so if i attain a productivity stat of 16 cases a day and above for a total of 81 or more a week, i get more than a pat on the back i.e. previous job.

Is there a freeware program out there that tracks daily & weekly stats? im thinking something that allows me to input daily case load then subtract it from the threshold 81 then average it over the remaining work days ( Mon to Fri) so i can estimate how hard to push or not push?

My powers in the Search-Force failed me, and I could not get anything out of freewarepalm.com either. Surely this is not the first incident of this need?

thanks and i hope i can get some help,

neotreophile

btw im a treo 600 user, if that matters any.
    Why not just get Excel for your Treo? DocsToGo
  3.    #3  
    well i was hoping not to have to shell out 50 bucks for the app ... but there might not be such a thing after all.

Thanks for the response though.
    Create your own database. HandDbase or jfile should work...i'm sure there are others.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    There's a freeware flat file database called DB. I believe it will do what you want. It should be atit at http://pilot_db.sourceforge.net, but I can't find it there any more. Maybe freewarepalm.com? Last modified AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $in$ $2003$, $runs$ $fine$ $on$ $Treo$ $600$.

I did find an updated version at sourceforge by searching for pilot db.
    Last edited by shneor; 08/30/2005 at 10:57 AM.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad