1.    #1  
    I am using Pocket Tunes 3.1 and Lightwav 5.7 for ringtones, the problem is I could hear both the Treo's Midi ringtone and the mp3 ringtone at the same time even when I set the Known Callers and Unknown Callers in Sound Prefs to Silent. Anyone using Lightwav 5.7 for ringtones and had the same problem please let me know the solution. Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    u know im having the same porblem too anyone help us?
    Create a silent Alarm in LightWave by going into the LightWave menu/Edit/Create Silent Alarms... and then go into the Treo Prefs/Phone/Tones, select "Silent" as your midi tone.
    "I want my 2 dollars!"
    - Better Off Dead -
    Quote Originally Posted by rfactor
    I am using Pocket Tunes 3.1 and Lightwav 5.7 for ringtones, the problem is I could hear both the Treo's Midi ringtone and the mp3 ringtone at the same time even when I set the Known Callers and Unknown Callers in Sound Prefs to Silent. Anyone using Lightwav 5.7 for ringtones and had the same problem please let me know the solution. Thanks in advance.
    if you have the T650 then goto the Sounds Prefs app and set both Known and Unknown Tones to "No Sound"

for T600 lwav creates a midi sound called "silent" select that in the Sounds pref for both known and unknown Tones.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca