1. LAD
    Can you install an application on a Treo 650 and then hide or delete the icon so the program is not visible?
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LAD
    Can you install an application on a Treo 650 and then hide or delete the icon so the program is not visible?
    Obfusgate
  3. LAD
    Thank you - I'll give it a try!
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    If you use zlauncher, you can also create a tab then drag all unwanted apps to that tab, then hide the tab....I prefer this method, because Obfusgate creates another icon I don't want
    Using a file manager you can set the "Hidden" attribute on a program, making it disappear from the launcher. You can't do this for ROM apps, though, because that would require you changing the ROM. That's where Obfuscate comes in. It creates a new program file with the same name / creator ID which masks the one in ROM, then it sets the hidden flag for that new file, and ... voila ... there it is ... gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by deanfx
    If you use zlauncher, you can also create a tab then drag all unwanted apps to that tab, then hide the tab....I prefer this method, because Obfusgate creates another icon I don't want

Another method using zlauncher is to change the shortcut/file attributes to hidden using the shell itself. Just tap and hold on the item you want to hide > select info > attrs > check hidden > save.

This will hide the app in the current catagory...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    this hides both ROM apps and installed third-party apps

Invisible 1.4

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=14088