1.    #1  
    My treo has a big problem. So here how the story begins:

I put my treo back on my pants with my new leather case with magnets in it. When I pick ed it up 5 minutes later it didn't work. First i thought, "No battery!", but that wasnt it. It had 82 percent battery 5 minutes before. Later, when I got back, I put the charger in. Nothing happened. Then i slamed it in and it went on.

After that my treo worked but I would have almost full battey and a few hours later would have none. I have no idea whats worng with my treo but if anybody could help that would be nice.

Thank you
    Last edited by rlazboss; 08/29/2005 at 09:32 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Mod sorrry but could u please move this to treo 650 hardware thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by rlazboss
    My treo has a big problem...[snip] ... then i slamed it in...[snip] ... i have no idea whats worng with my treo but if anybody could help that would be nice thank you
    I'd say you may have already figured out why it's not working properly.
    You just don't know it yet.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

4.    #4  
    ? that really confuses me lol i ahve no idea what it is
  5.    #5  
    also i changed the battery made no diffrence just drained battery agiain
    Last edited by rlazboss; 08/29/2005 at 09:32 AM.
    Perhaps if you slowed down a bit and explained the problem in English, as well as what you've done to try to fix it, then you may get some help.
    i really dondl't knowoiei tawhat you9kl areoe toalking about bust if ysoou couslkd expfsodlain waht it is tha;t yousd
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlazboss
    My treo has a big problem so here how the story begins i put my treo back on my pants with me new leather case with magnets in it and i pick it up 5 minutes later and it doesnt work first i think no battery but that wasnt it it had 82 percent battery 5 minutes before later when i got back i put the charger in nohting happend then i slamed it in and it went on after that my treo worked buti would have almost full batteyr and a few hours later none i have no idea whats worng with my treo but if anybody could help that would be nice thank you
    (Translation)

My treo has a big problem. So here how the story begins:

I put my treo back on my pants with my new leather case with magnets in it. When I pick ed it up 5 minutes later it didn't work. First i thought, "No battery!", but that wasnt it. It had 82 percent battery 5 minutes before. Later, when I got back, I put the charger in. Nothing happened. Then i slamed it in and it went on.

After that my treo worked but I would have almost full battey and a few hours later would have none. I have no idea whats worng with my treo but if anybody could help that would be nice.

Thank you
    It sounds like a Turbo Drain issue. Try a search for "battery" and "drain".

Give the guy a break. He's trying to get his message across, but it's obvious english isn't his/her first language. Probably a better post than most of us would manage in another language. This is a very tough crowd. I've probably told a hundred people about this site and how helpful its been to me, which is true. I've had at least 3 or 4 say they visited and wont go back because of the sarcasm, and the superior and condescending attitudes they've seen and some others say they'd never dare ask a question!