1.    #1  
    I've searched but didn't find anyone else with this problem. Twice now, while the phone was plugged in to be charged, I received a call while I was away from the phone. On both occaisions, the phone just keeps ringing non-stop unless I reboot the device. Anybody else have this problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

Edit: I am using Verizon, if that makes any difference.
    Ummm , I think that must check all software on your treo

Can you List those software ?
    I think , that will help friend in this web can help you, easy.
  3.    #3  
    The only software I've loaded onto the Treo is ChatterEmail. Everything else is what came with the phone.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I had one freak incident where my phone did the same while trying to pair a bluetooth headset. It's never happened again.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by erikzen
    I've searched but didn't find anyone else with this problem. Twice now, while the phone was plugged in to be charged, I received a call while I was away from the phone. On both occaisions, the phone just keeps ringing non-stop unless I reboot the device. Anybody else have this problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

Edit: I am using Verizon, if that makes any difference.
    This sounds like a possible hardware defect. I as well have never heard of anything like this happening.

What you're experiencing is VERY abnormal. You may want to give Verizon and shout and see if they can provide you with a replacement phone. I suppose this may also be a network-related issue. At any rate, I would definitely give Verizon a call.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiVeyx
    This sounds like a possible hardware defect. I as well have never heard of anything like this happening.

What you're experiencing is VERY abnormal. You may want to give Verizon and shout and see if they can provide you with a replacement phone. I suppose this may also be a network-related issue. At any rate, I would definitely give Verizon a call.

this is not abnormal, this happens time to time on sprint as well as other carriers. it has been posted and reposted, with no answer. it just a bug of the 650 IMO.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)