Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Well, Now I guess adware has come to the Treo. I installed an updated game application and now I have this program called PrintME showing up on my Treo. I tried deleting through Zlauncher and Uninstall. Zlauncher want let me do it and Uninstall says "PrintMe is protected and cannot be deleted. You need to either disapble PrintMe or soft/warm-reset and try again." Well why am I not surprised that a soft/warm reset won't get rid of it either.

Any ideas?
    you have adobe reader installed? i believe its part of that.. i just hide it.
    You can use filez, view the attributes, and uncheck the read only attribute. It should delete then.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    You can use filez, view the attributes, and uncheck the read only attribute. It should delete then.

I looked at the attributes with fileZ. The only items checked are Backup, Reset After Ins. and Resource DB. If I uncheck Resource DB it says might device might crash. Read Only is unchecked but still no luck.
    I got Print Me when i downloaded Adobe.
    I couldnt delete it with Zlauncher.
    But Resco Explorer deleted it with NO problem.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Thanks folks, I downloaded a trial of Resco Explorer and it got rid of it. I guess you have to have several applications (Uninstall, Cleanup, Zlauncher and Resco Exlporer) to cover your bases.