Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Hi
    Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I have a Sprint 650 v 1.12

Here is how to recreate the problem:
    Open a text message dialog. It should be a text message that is in the form of a conversation, not a new text message.
    Send a message, then immediately press the green phone/talk button to take you to the main screen. Then hold down 1 or any other speed dial.

On my treo it will say dialing and stay there. If i press the hang up button nothing happens. If i press the hang up button then a click the speakerphone button, the words "dialing..." change to "hanging up" but still nothing happens. Eventually the phone will reset.
    Just as a note, i have the touchscreen diabled while in a call. Dont know if that makes a differenct I will try it now that i thought of it.

Let me know what you guys think

Thanks
    Sami
    Last edited by samid; 08/28/2005 at 04:50 PM.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    just a little update,
    i did a hard reset and opened a new text messaging conversation with an incomming message and a reply. then instantly tried to call voicemail and BAM froze again then reset.

This was right after a hard reset with no applications or anything except this text message in it.

sami
    I get the same thing on my Sprint Treo 650.
    My solution?
    After sending a text, wait about 30 seconds....
    Yes! I have the same problem! It's happened to me a few times but for the life of me I didn't know how to recreate it. Thanks for that workaround ssujoe.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    just got a Hardware Rev B treo 650 and this problem still exists....go figure