1.    #1  
    I have noticed over the last few weeks that some calls come up with the wrong Caller ID. Today a coworker called from her cell phone and it showed up as my grandmother! Neither of these two people share any common info at all. Not even the area codes are the same. Last week I saw that consistantly whenever the rep from Toshiba called me, it came up as the rep from Lenovo. Again, no shared info at all. What could possibly cause this? has anyone seen this before?
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danspalmone
    I have noticed over the last few weeks that some calls come up with the wrong Caller ID. Today a coworker called from her cell phone and it showed up as my grandmother! Neither of these two people share any common info at all. Not even the area codes are the same. Last week I saw that consistantly whenever the rep from Toshiba called me, it came up as the rep from Lenovo. Again, no shared info at all. What could possibly cause this? has anyone seen this before?
    I had the same thing happen a few weeks ago...I think I was using the Cingular update when this was happening. I changed to the ROW update and havent had the problem since.

not sure if that is what fixed it but it would appear to be that way.

rob
    Not sure if this is the same issue but since the upgrade, when my wife calls (another Treo on the same account), she shows up as voicemail on the display and on the call log. Haven't noticed a problem with other callers.
    Same happening here...any thoughts?
    i noticed a similar error on my cingular if i have old text messages from lets say bob next my treo will put messages from lets say frank under bobs