Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That's what happens when you think you more that the damned book...should of took the plastic off of the book and read it a little of it. You could have learned how to turn it on. Treos don't come with a pressure switch to turn em on......

It's a good think you "split" from the Treo.......

Treo 650 fanboy
    Can I have your 5-way rocker button? Mine's wearing out. . .

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Ouch, looking at that hurt me in a private place.
    And to think the Doctors want me to calm down, wow.
    -g-

Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.
    Global Posts
    740 Global Posts
    Why not SMASH the BMW into a wall where as your BT problem seems to lie with BWM's BT design not Palms!

You will feel even better then when you took your anger out on the Treo.

Place BMW at least 30 (50 even better) feet from a brick wall. Take a rock, driver door open, shift into neutral and wedge brick between the accelerator and drop into drive while quickly jumping out (note don't wear your seat belt for this maneuver, after seeing your Treo, this last step needs to be mentioned).

Please post pics as we would enjoying seeing them
    Palm III,V>6035>7135>650>700p (on Vzn), PalmBT Treo Hdset>i-Trek BT GPS>TomTom Nav6>755p
    LOL, I approve.
  6.    #26  
    I'm driving around trying to find a cliff, but its so damn flat here in south Florida...

...maybe I'll just take a quick drive over to New Orleans...
    At least it won't reset on you any more...
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarasotasun
    I'm driving around trying to find a cliff, but its so damn flat here in south Florida...

...maybe I'll just take a quick drive over to New Orleans...
    Sunshine Skyway?
  9.    #29  
    omw...doh!
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarasotasun
    omw...doh!
    Sarasota what year is that 750il, I am going to assume it is an E38 (1996-2001). If you are interested I've got a factory TV tuner that plugs into the standard Nav. system. It came out of my old 2001 740i Sport.
  11.    #31  
    Its the new '06 750Li (V8), not the older 750iL (v12)...hunter green/tan interior/sport pack.

-edit- we had a sahara beige 2000 740i sport before this one...what a difference.

-A TV tuner? how does that work? you're actually getting tv reception in the car? that sounds pretty cool..
    Last edited by Sarasotasun; 08/29/2005 at 10:13 AM.
    holy crap that looks like it hurt... though that must have felt reallllly good.

Tim
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  13.    #33  
    The feeling was priceless..
    Quote Originally Posted by Expidia
    Why not SMASH the BMW into a wall where as your BT problem seems to lie with BWM's BT design not Palms!

You will feel even better then when you took your anger out on the Treo.

Place BMW at least 30 (50 even better) feet from a brick wall. Take a rock, driver door open, shift into neutral and wedge brick between the accelerator and drop into drive while quickly jumping out (note don't wear your seat belt for this maneuver, after seeing your Treo, this last step needs to be mentioned).

Please post pics as we would enjoying seeing them
    I think with that kind of rage, the driver needs to stay in the car to ensure accuracy.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Nice to see they're using shatter resistant glass so you didn't end up with lots of little pieces all over your wood veneer!

ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
  16.    #36  
    I must say that I was VERY surprised to see the thing hold together so well. I can shake it now and hear all the pieces move around inside, but nothing has fallen out...very good design...for what its worth. :-)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12