1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a BT headset for my Treo 650 but the only one I have tried (and returned) was the Logitech Moblie Pro which didn't fit me well since it felt that it would fall off at any second. I wear glasses so I wanted to know that of the headset users that do wear eyeglasses, which ones do you recommend?
    While I have an HS-850 that works ok, the Scala 500 can actually be attached to your glasses instead of over your ear.

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
    I wear glasses and use the Treo BT headset with a Jabra eargel (a mandatory accessory, IMHO). Works great for me!

Plus, I think the price just dropped to $59 on the headset at the TC store...

Pete
    Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    I wear glasses and use the Treo BT headset with a Jabra eargel (a mandatory accessory, IMHO). Works great for me!

Plus, I think the price just dropped to $59 on the headset at the TC store...

Pete
    I've done the same thing. You can detach the behind the ear hook and stretch the Jabra earpiece to the Treo headset. Unfortunately, it doesn't stick well and needs to be reatttached often (comes off in my pocket.) I'm also a little nervous it will pop off while I'm leaning over something and I will watch my Treo headset plummet downward. Some people mention gluing the earpiece to the Treo headset.