1.    #1  
    My Treo keeps turning on and off ..its pissing me off i take out the battery put it back in, it justs keeps turning on and off.. i plug in the charger and it still does the same thing. SOMEONE PLAESE HELP ME
    System (Warm) Reset

All devices
    A system reset tells your device to stop what it's doing and start over again, bypassing any system extensions. This can help you with "boot loop" errors, allowing you to remove any recently installed third-party applications that might be causing the problem.

Press and hold the UP button on the front panel of your device.
    While holding the UP button, use an unfolded paper clip, or the reset tool at the tip of your stylus, to gently press the RESET button inside the hole on the back of your device (where's the reset hole?).
    The Palm Computing Platform screen will appear. Release the UP button when you see it.

On some devices, you may see a palmOne logo and a progress bar first. Do not release the UP button until the second, circular Palm Powered logo appears.

Because this reset is a bit awkward to perform, sometimes it doesn't actually happen when you think it does. Test to see if it worked:
    Open the Applications launcher.
    Choose the application named "Prefs."
    Access the General preferences (on some devices, you may need to access Power).
    Tap on the pick list for Beam Receive. Choose "On." If it still displays "Off," then your device was correctly system reset.
    Once you've tested that the system reset worked, perform a soft reset. Otherwise, some functions will not work.
    Sometimes a system reset fails to break out of a loop. These extra steps may break the loop without having to perform a full hard reset.

Perform the first part of a hard reset but stop when you see the option to press UP to erase all data.

Then perform a system reset as described above but make sure to depress the RESET pin first and then the UP button; otherwise you will complete the hard reset. Be careful! Don't accidentally perform a hard reset, or you will lose all data on your device.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  3.    #3  
    hmm its not even that, i can't even get to the part where my wallpaper comes out, i tried resetting it but it just keeps doing the same thing.
    Hold the up button and then click reset..yeah doesnt work..any other advice?
    Hard reset (follow same steps for a warm reset except hold power button instead of up) when it says press up, do so, and thats it. you will lose all your data

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  5.    #5  
    Thanks a lot Franko, even though i lost all my data T_T booo hoo
    if you have a good backup on your palmdesktop(from hotsync) you can restore your data, and if you hotsynced the bad file then you can still recover your data, if you go into the palm folder on your pc (my computer > local c: > program files > palmone > your hotsync id > backup, then remove the bad program. then go to palm desktop, go to hotsync from top of page > custom > scroll down to backup and change it to desktop overwrites handheld check default> perform a hotsync. dont forget to change the palmdesktop back to handheld overwrites desktop (again check default)

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I had the same issue when I first got my Treo. I had to return it because it would not stop turning on and off. It seems that one of my programs that I had on my previous Palm (Tungsten C) was not working on my Treo and caused it to crash this way. Did you recently load a new program?