1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Is there any way to move pdf files on the sd card and read them with adobe reader?

Jordan
    Adobe reader for Palm OS will let you specify the location where you want to save them (RAM/SD Card).

http://www.adobe.com/products/acroba...erforpalm.html
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    that's true is does let you specify, but when I send it to card, the adobe reader application can't see it. It will only see what's in main memory. Also I have it crashing bigtime on a larger (6mb) files.

I'm very disappointed in adobe reader. I guess you get what you pay for?
    adobe reader wont read pdfs on a palm, they have to be converted by the desktop app first.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    yes i know they do. I did convert them through the application as mentioned and it is transferred when synched.
    try www.pdf2pda.com - clean, simple solution for Treo 650 and totally wireless. No desktop conversion required
    $40 for one year? no way. What if I had to spend that on every little pda app. unacceptable.
    wannatreo,

Do you actually work, or are related to pdf2pda in any way???
    All 4 of your posts are trying to push your service!

Just wondering....

from the guidelines:
    "Spam - Do not spam our forums with unrelated products and services. Any advertising for treo-related commercial services may be done in the Marketplace forum, and no other."
    don't work for them just think it is a great service!
    If you just want to read text of the pdf, you can e-mail the pdf to pdf2html@adobe.com; it'll come back as a zipped html file, which can then be unzipped with Handzipper (Lite, if that's what you have) and read.

It's a pretty neat solution if you don't care about the graphics; otherwise, search the forums for "Picsel".