Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RSGMOOSE
    No, and the reason is Agendus uses the default PIM application databases in ROM and as such must maintain "live" connection to those databases in order to work properly.

It's unfortunate but most programs that use the default ROM databases must maintain that connectivity.

I typically run MobileDD off the SD card via Zlauncher as well as some others.
    Odd - I have been successfully running Agendus from Card (PowerRun) for about a month.
    Charliec
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec
    Odd - I have been successfully running Agendus from Card (PowerRun) for about a month.
    Zlauncher was the specific question. I tried running it off of Zlauncher's card feature and it did not function correctly as stated.

I have not tried PowerRUN - that's great that it will "hook" what's necessary to transfer the program back and forth correctly.

Let's be perfectly clear: No program runs off of the card. It may be stored on the card but it's moved back (at least a portion of it) from RAM to the SD so there is always a need for available space in RAM.

Agendus is a huge program - all items are about 1.8MB - and the program will get slightly smaller when the final version comes out.

And when it comes to dealing with my schedule - I'll run Agendus from RAM and run something less critical off of the card.

charliec? what is the lag time from a "cold" first start from the card?
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Ok, i tried earlier versions and I thought they were primative, this beta is great. I have one suggestion however, since most mobile number accept SMS, could that be an option when you highlight a number, i.e. have the option to send an SMS to the mobile number without having to open the contact.
    Treoing & Loving it
  4.    #24  
    Post your request into the "Agendus Request" Forum which is in a subforum of the Agendus forum.

I don't think it can make it into v10 first release but it may make it into a subsequent release. The beta is fairly stable now and I expect it will be finalized farily quickly.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12