Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1.    #1  
    Just fiddling around with the T650, I discovered that when you press ### one after the other four times it soft resets itself. It has happened everytime now. I needed a quick way to soft reset the phone, apparently just toying around with it is the best solution.
  2. #2  
    Tried it on my T650 and it didn't reset. I have a Sprintpcs T650.
  3.    #3  
    You need to dial ### in groups of 4. Each time you dial ### it clears the screen and you would need to dial it again 4 more times rapidly.

    I have the Sprint version also.
  4. #4  
    It lets me dial ### and clears the screen alright, but I can dial ### as many times as I desire and I'm not getting any soft reset.

    Sprint here too.

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  5. qwalls's Avatar
    Posts
    162 Posts
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    #5  
    I tried it and mine reset also on the 4th grouping....interesting.
  6. ehosey2's Avatar
    Posts
    309 Posts
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    #6  
    Just did the ### sequence and no soft resets here either.

    ----------------------
    Treo 650 Sprint
    1.12 rocks !
  7. #7  
    I have sprint and mine worked just fine. just keep pressing # it untill it resets. that is almost as cool as the easter egg!
  8. #8  
    Can't duplicate the problem here.
    Wonder if maybe it's third party software related?

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  9. #9  
    wow...reset mine too...had to set dialing dials number instead of dialing starts search in prefs to duplicate reset.
  10. #10  
    Fantastic!!! It has provided me with an hours worth of enjoyment!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ey/dribble.gif
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  11. #11  
    Nope. That still doesn't work for me. I always feel left out.

    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    wow...reset mine too...had to set dialing dials number instead of dialing starts search in prefs to duplicate reset.

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Nope. That still doesn't work for me. I always feel left out.
    Keep trying, loser!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  13. #13  
    I think I finally figured it out. If I hit ### four times, then press the reset button, it works like a charm.

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  14. #14  
    Here's one, try this:
    Launch Blazer, and make sure it starts with a blank page. Also, make sure it prompts you whenever you want to connect to the internet. Close and relaunch Blazer.

    On the top menu on the Blazer screen:
    1. Select the Page Layout icon (blue and grey) that allows you to choose from"Optimized" or "Wide Page". Leave it at "Optimized".
    2. Then select the Globe-looking icon that allows you to go a web page. Hit History, and on the history page, hit Clear All. Then hit Clear. Then hit Cancel.
    3. Then select the House-looking icon (Homepage). When asked if you want to connect to the internet, select "No".
    Does that reset your Treo?
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercoffee1
    Here's one, try this:
    Launch Blazer, and make sure it starts with a blank page. Also, make sure it prompts you whenever you want to connect to the internet. Close and relaunch Blazer.

    On the top menu on the Blazer screen:
    1. Select the Page Layout icon (blue and grey) that allows you to choose from"Optimized" or "Wide Page". Leave it at "Optimized".
    2. Then select the Globe-looking icon that allows you to go a web page. Hit History, and on the history page, hit Clear All. Then hit Clear. Then hit Cancel.
    3. Then select the House-looking icon (Homepage). When asked if you want to connect to the internet, select "No".
    Does that reset your Treo?


    LOL, rather than doing all of that, why not just take off the cover and do it manually.
  16. #16  
    Oh right. And spoil all the fun?

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  17. #17  
    Versamail, empty inbox, type Menu-I (or lots of other Menu-keys).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  18. #18  
    SPCS 650 - 4 # signs 4 times - reset-o-rama! Chunk Overlocked - sweeeet...
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericdfairchild
    SPCS 650 - 4 # signs 4 times - reset-o-rama! Chunk Overlocked - sweeeet...

    3 # signs, on the 4th interval.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by cha0s
    You need to dial ### in groups of 4. Each time you dial ### it clears the screen and you would need to dial it again 4 more times rapidly.

    I have the Sprint version also.
    Tried that, still no reset. Matter of fact I can press the # sign continually as fast as I can, and no reset. Done this many more times than the 4 you mentioned, without any reset.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions