1.    #1  
    Has anyone else had this problem?

I just got my Seidio InnoDock from the TC Store yesterday. I only used it for a moment or two yesterday. Tonight, I came home, put my Treo and it proceeds to hot sync over and over and over and over again. I didn't do anything other than put it in the dock

I thought maybe the skin I have my Treo in? Nope, took it out of the case, and it still does this.

It is in the cradle for maybe 15 seconds when it begins this looping hot sync.

My husband got his dock a day before, and no problems. I also got a pair of their headphones with my order and it's mono channel. TCStore is sending out a replacement pair. I have their retractable sync cable and that has worked flawlessly

Seidio seems to have good concepts for products, but the QC seems to be lacking.

Any suggestions on the syncing would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by mtnmunch; 08/26/2005 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something...
    Cingular GSM Treo 650, Apple PowerBook G4, iQue 3600, iPod Photo 60GB
    PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Palm M505 > Garmin iQue 3600 > Treo 650

Seek first to understand, then to be Understood
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I'm guessing here because I don't yet own an Innodock...
    ... but it sounds like your sync button is stuck IN.
    Press it a few times to see if it loosens...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  3.    #3  
    After some trouble shooting last night and fidgeting with the dock. I believe I found the cause and will be returning it for a replacement. Kinda sucks, both items I ordered had to be returned, but oh well.

Luckily, my husband had ordered the same dock and I was able to compare the two. Mine the connector is loose and when you put any kind of pressure on it (i.e. placing the Treo in it) it clicks down on the right, which I'm assuming is also where the trigger is for the HotSync.

If I place my Treo in the cradle on a left angle and avoid pressing straight down or to the right at all, it will sit there ok, with no self inflicted hot syncing.

Hope no one else has to deal with this, but if you, this is most likely the cause.

4.    #4  
    Just an update. Received the new cradle today. All is good :-)