1.    #1  
    So I bought Zlaucher a while ago, and today I upgraded to the latest version (5.31) and put a ton of themes on my Treo.

There are a few things that are bugging me about the colors, and although the manual says there is a Color tab in the Zlauncher Prefs, there is not.

Does anyone know where I can change the color of things like the Date and Time, Battery, Memory, etc??

http://www.zztechs.com/en/zlauncher/...ZLPrefs_03.gif
  2. cng
    You can change the color when you tap and hold on the symbols. But I want to know how to change the icon names' font color.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cng
    You can change the color when you tap and hold on the symbols. But I want to know how to change the icon names' font color.
    Well since you helped me out, I"ll do the same! :-P

Goto the Menu->Tab->Tab Properties and goto the Color tab. Text color is there and that changes to whatever you want. Theres also a few other options there!
  4. cng
    Thanks! =) I love the Treo community.
    is zlauncher something you have to pay for? i went to a website and downloaded 5.31. i noticed you can buy it on treocentral for like 20 dollars. maybe i have a limited version.
    Quote Originally Posted by mhuebner
    is zlauncher something you have to pay for? i went to a website and downloaded 5.31. i noticed you can buy it on treocentral for like 20 dollars. maybe i have a limited version.

ZLauncher is shareware. You have probably downloaded the full, trial version that after a period of time will add annoying reminders to register the product.