1.    #1  
    Got the following in my Synch log:

"Some handheld records were not copied to your PC. Your computer may be full or you may have reached the maximum allowed records on the desktop. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation again. Desktop = 454, Handheld = 453"

This...is...interesting. Makes me wonder about the future of Synch. I wonder how the synching process will be improved with Cobalt OS. In the meantime,
    Backup-buddy and Resco Back-up are starting to look real good right now.
    ###
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I just did a hard reset and re-installed all of my apps (using Agendus for contact manager) and I am getting the same message. Did you find a work around for this?

Thanks
  3.    #3  
    I think the error message eventually went away. Hadn't had any problems since (knock on wood).
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Using Agendus Pro. Keep getting this error message.
    Any help would be great.

Thanks.

OK Tasks
    OK Memos
    OK Media
    -- Calendar
    - Some handheld records were not copied to your PC. Your computer may be full or you may have reached the maximum allowed records on the desktop. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation again.
    Desktop = 424, Handheld = 423
    - Some PC records were not copied to the handheld. Your handheld may be full. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation again.
    Desktop = 424, Handheld = 423
    Calendar synchronization failed

UPDATE Found dbScan (Thanks Bill Gamble) solved my problems.
    Last edited by wbwjr; 09/26/2005 at 03:19 PM.