1.    #1  
    I'm all searched out, and I'm sure this has everything to do with the limited JavaScripting abilities of Treo/Palm browsers

Can anyone see this page without the 'enable JavaScript blah blah blah' message and big red boxes where there should be content and pictures?

http://www.independenttuning.ca/

The site isn't catered to Treo/Mobile users, but if I can get the scripting working on my Treo, it'll be very, very useful to me...

TIA
    The site does load, but it does indeed need Java to work correctly.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

The content & pics load ok on my GSM 650. I have IBM's JVM installed, I don't know if that makes a difference though. There is a box in the middle of the screen about Java script being disabled, but it doesn't appear to be blocking any content/pics.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah, the site uses JavaScripting in the backend application. If I could get it to work, then I could access it via the Treo the same I would IE or FireFox.

I simply don't think it's possible unless someone has a app specifically for doing such things online.