1.    #1  
    Hello everyone,

My cousin sent me a Power Point Presentation, I downloaded it to my TREO 650 but since I couldn't open it, I deleted it... (so I thought).

I can't find it anywhere on my Treo but when I do a backup using BackupMan, it shows up in the list of files backed up.

Any idea where I could find this file on my TREO so I can delete it once and for all?

Thanks.
    fileZ at www.nosleep.net (freeware file manager)
    shows all the files on your Treo, not just "programs"

Are your backups individual or cumulative? Is the file still listed in BackupMan because it was backed up once -- not necessarily this time?

Cheers, Perry.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the quick reply Perry,
    My backups are cumulative (full backups). And I just backed it up again and it still shows up on the list to restore.

Thanks, I'll give nosleep a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoLover1
    Thanks for the quick reply Perry,
    My backups are cumulative (full backups). And I just backed it up again and it still shows up on the list to restore.

Thanks, I'll give nosleep a try.
    I am thinking that the file is gone from your Treo, it's just that BackupMan my be including it in it's backup list, having been backed up from a prior time rather than this time.

Put a different sd card in that has no backups on it and try a backup and see if it still appears.
  5.    #5  
    Thank you everybody, I downloaded FileZ, installed it and was able to delete the file from my TREO.
    It was hidden in there somewhere, I guess now I have to go back and clean up this thing.... who knows what else is taking up space.

Thanks a lot !