Global Posts
    740 Global Posts
    Anyone know why after I delete a contact . . . the next screen goes right to the end of my contacts (Z). This is annoying because I can't just continue scrolling thru the list for editing the next record.

I have preferences set to remember last category.

Anyone know a fix or setting change for this glitch?
    Thx
    I have the same thing, not sure why it happens.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Global Posts
    740 Global Posts
    Ya, I'm sure another vendors PIM would solve this but it's too soon for me to try them out. I downloaded Key Suites to try but their conduits took to much control so I delelted it before I used it. Even then I had to call palm to get rid of the orphan files it left behind. It may be a good program for me to use in the future but i'm adding stuff slowly in my first few weeks with the Treo.

Until someone here can shed some light on the deletion issue, since it's happening to you too, I'm leaning towards it being a software related problem and will probably be addressed in the next update.

I'll search around some more here for an answer. I found this same question but no answer . . .

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...eting+contacts

Thx for your response.
    This has always happened to me with all the palm smartphones I've had. 6035, 7135, 600 and now the 650. When you delete and find yourself at the end, just type in the first three letters of where you want to be and it will take you pretty close.
    Global Posts
    740 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG
    This has always happened to me with all the palm smartphones I've had. 6035, 7135, 600 and now the 650. When you delete and find yourself at the end, just type in the first three letters of where you want to be and it will take you pretty close.

Expidia: Thx Rick!
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG
    This also has its own annoying quirk. When you type a letter it will take to that area of the contacts list but won't let you go past that. For example if you type "f" it will go to the first "f" contact and you can scroll through the "f" list but it will not continue on to the "g" list. You can open then close the last "f" contact which then allow you to continue scrolling. Having to do so is not difficult but is mildly annoying.
    Global Posts
    740 Global Posts
    I found that out too! You can't just continue, annoying-YES