1.    #1  
    Has anyone been able to make the 650 work on faxing out using the phone or the phone has a modem ?

If not does anyone know of a email outbound fax service that you can get and just paid as you go ? I know want one that charge you a monthy service charge. I have look at Efax and 2J they both charge a monthy fee.
    there's a couple of good threads on faxing. somebody figured out how to do something with the old markspace fax pragram I think.

FYI check out the "search" tool and post in the right forum.

good luck.
  3.    #3  
    I did search but did not find the right answer
    then the answer is no
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    then the answer is no
    If he didnt find the right answer whats wrong with asking again?
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    he needs to search more better
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Try this it does work on the TREO

http://www.fax1.com/efaxconfig.html

Can send faxes from email pay per use No added programs . I don't use it much but when I need to send a fax it works
    Quote Originally Posted by appliancemedic
    Has anyone been able to make the 650 work on faxing out using the phone or the phone has a modem ?

If not does anyone know of a email outbound fax service that you can get and just paid as you go ? I know want one that charge you a monthy service charge. I have look at Efax and 2J they both charge a monthy fee.
    Hey....

I found the link for you. You'll have to read thru them yourself.
    See below for link....
    I use to use efax which worked well on a wifi connection. However I could not send faxes through on Sprint. Some claim it is due to a CDMA protocol limitation. I figured Sprint just would'nt let them go through on their system. I also figure they will let fax documents go through for a fee when all the mobile office capabilities are set up.

Chuck

http://discussion.treocentral.com/se...archid=2607426
    Last edited by chckhbrt; 08/26/2005 at 09:54 AM.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by appliancemedic

I have been testing a standalone faxing app for Conklin Systems. Conklin bought Mark/Space's rights to the software, and have been implementing it to work on a treo650. So far it is working pretty good for me. You can read more about it here

Hope this helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by deanfx
    I have been testing a standalone faxing app for Conklin Systems. Conklin bought Mark/Space's rights to the software, and have been implementing it to work on a treo650. So far it is working pretty good for me. You can read more about it here

Hope this helps!
    It look like the perfect fax software. Any issues with running it on the 650, like resets or other software compatibility issues.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Not yet, the only problem I have seen so far is that this might require (i.e. unlimited data package from Cingular) something about a CSD type connection from Cingular. However cingular supposedly has a $4 fax package addon if say you have a MEdianet. Other with other carriers have reported few problems like this. I had a few errors setting up the modem, but no resets or lockups yet.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Joe
    It look like the perfect fax software. Any issues with running it on the 650, like resets or other software compatibility issues.
    No issues with it running on a Sprint 650 runs very smoothly, but my only wish is to be able to attach Doc's etc which it can't YET.
    eFax