1.    #1  
    I am a new treo 650 user and my company has my corporate email, calendar, etc setup with goodlink and that seems to work great. Can I also set up the xpress mail for my home email?

Thanks.
    If your home e-mail is from a typical internet provider, why not use Versamail to access the POP/IMAP/SMTP servers? It's already on your Treo.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Just an FYI - the Verizon device doesn't have VersaMail on the ROM - it's on the CD. THe VZ 650s have the Wirleless Sync mail client on them , which can also work just fine as a POP/IMAP client....
    (not sure if the original poster has VZ or not; just clarifying)
    He is mentioning Xpress Mail which is a Cingular thing. Thus he is stuck with Versamail in his ROM.

Will Goodlink be able to handle your home e-mail (POP/IMAP/SMTP)?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    oh yes - of course. I don't think Good yet offers a POP/IMAP access.
    Correct. We do not offer POP or IMAP. I use versamail to pull from my personal email
    Quote Originally Posted by webdr
    I am a new treo 650 user and my company has my corporate email, calendar, etc setup with goodlink and that seems to work great. Can I also set up the xpress mail for my home email?

Thanks.
    XpressMail can pull your corporate (Exchange or Domino) and up to 2 other alternate accounts which can be IMAP or POP. The nice thing is they are all one button away to switch between these accounts and have independent settings for the most part.
    Last edited by MobileGhost; 09/13/2005 at 05:02 PM.