1.    #1  
    So here's the deal. I want 2 calendars. One for home and personal stuff, the other for work.

The work calendar is synced via active sync to a 2003 Exchange server. The home calendar is synced between Outlook on the PC and Entourage on the Mac.

I've got multi-user hack installed, but not sure if that's what I need.

if somebody could help me out I'd appreciate it.
    Have you tried dualdate?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Dual date does not work on the 650. I believe it will only work on older palms that use datebook, not calendar
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Swagner. Did some research and DualDate definitely does not work on Palm OS 5/650. Any other thoughts?
    I use KeySuite and carry my, my wife's and my kids calendars.

I'm not sure about Mac compatibility, bur it works great with Outlook.

You also might want to look at some programs that support categories in the calendar. That way you could use one category for personal and another for work.
  6. S2K
    I use "PocketMirror Professional XT" (for Public and Private folders). There is also "PocketMirror Standard XT" from Chapura (www.chapura.com)

HTH,

Phil
    Last edited by S2K; 08/29/2005 at 02:12 AM.
    Hmmm... do you want to keep two separate calendars or do you want to combine the two calendars? For the latter that are a few solutions like SyncUS etc...

http://home.btconnect.com/franklin/syncusindex.html

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Hmmm... do you want to keep two separate calendars or do you want to combine the two calendars? For the latter that are a few solutions like SyncUS etc...

http://home.btconnect.com/franklin/syncusindex.html
    I would like 2 separate calendars. The Key Suite app is a bit more $$ than I had hoped. I'm just gonna suck it up and sync both home and work calendars. I don't do much on a personal level, so I guess it won't bother me to have them combined.

thanks anyway.
    Take a look at Beyond Contacts which is similar to KeySuite but cheaper.
    What program would I need to combine 2 outlook calendars on different 2 computers without losing data after the first sync? Keysuite seems a bit expensive...any advice...thanks.

cj