1.    #1  
    "It is with great pleasure that mytreo.net welcomes Danny Wong (smiley) of Toysoft, Inc. as an Associated Developer. Toysoft's products are now available from mytreo.net/store....."

And on it goes.. stupid praise and support for the buggiest developer around. Just imagine how many crashes and resets Toysoft's products, particularly Lightwav, have been responsible for. And imagine the distress. PEOPLE use these programs. God.

And get this. If you're a current victim of Toysoft, using Lightwav, you'll have to pay for the next big set of bugs and resets. It's called Lighrtwav Pro. Go to mytreo.net to download the blessed version.

If TreoCentral endorses this product, I don't know where I'll go.
    I agree. Toysoft's software is all buggy and does nothing but create problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slem
    "It is with great pleasure that mytreo.net welcomes Danny Wong (smiley) of Toysoft, Inc. as an Associated Developer. Toysoft's products are now available from mytreo.net/store....."

And on it goes.. stupid praise and support for the buggiest developer around. Just imagine how many crashes and resets Toysoft's products, particularly Lightwav, have been responsible for. And imagine the distress. PEOPLE use these programs. God.

And get this. If you're a current victim of Toysoft, using Lightwav, you'll have to pay for the next big set of bugs and resets. It's called Lighrtwav Pro. Go to mytreo.net to download the blessed version.

If TreoCentral endorses this product, I don't know where I'll go.

Is this true?! I have been testing Koolsounds on my 650 and I havn't noticed any problems. Should I be excpecting some?
    ----
    Graphics and Animation
    http://www.anim8tions.com
    I also agree. That program has caused nothing but problems with me. I was an ***** and read some of the reviews for it and actually bought it. I bought it because I had never experienced any restarts or freezes with any of the 3rd party apps I've bought, and I like what I read about this program. In the end though it was a disaster and I flushed $20 down the drain.
    Ditto
    +1.
    Never been able to play with Live! on my Treo600, got only soft reset. Same with PAR. Their softs are only ... toys !
    I feel it it is only fair that I speak up since I am a Toysoft customer. I was using lightwave 5.5 I think and even though it was a some time hit or miss as far as a ringtone player it rarely reset my device. Since I wanted and improvement in performance and figured by this time they should have it right I took the plunge and purchased Lightwave Pro. I wasn't dissapointed. It offers true fuctionality,the ringtones actually work everytime! Plus it has notes and callback alarm features. It puts the callback or meeting appointment in the correct format to be called as is in "2 Day" program for example. Something Callfilter didn't get right. I will admit I did get resets with LWPro at first but found that the install changed The Sound Prefences Menu to "Alarm" on Known Caller, Unknown Caller, Roaming and Voicemail. Once I changed Those settings to silent no more resets. I also had to changed the delay setting to 1 sec. to get everything working properly. I had updated to the 1.03 ver which is suppose to address those issues. Still works as advertise. I really see toysoft get battered for this or that. To me a lot of this software from other developers goes through revision ongoingly in the name of progress or dedication and is no different or worse in will this work? or will this work? approach. All software goes through updates. Check your settings before condeming a product. No endorsement just my opinion.