Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here's a useless piece interesting trivia I came across from the current issue of Mobile magazine:

Go to the Preference menu, then Power.

At bottom right of screen, draw a tiny circle in a clockwise direction.

A colorful Easter egg will appear mysteriously.

(I did say it was going to be useless trivia )
    Watch out for folks reminding you that this has been discussed before ad-nauseum and that you should first search the forums.

Not me, by the way.. I'm just warning you about others' posts.. :-)
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Taxi!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Really?!?ONe!?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Oh come on people "Old news is not good news" SEARCH THE FORUMS!!! BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID. But I am not the one you should be worried about It's my monkey Cousin that you should be worring about. LOL
    "Someone call the Whambulance"
    Photo Blog
    My Space
    You don't say? I'd say no news would be better than old news.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Casey's a nice guy; leave him alone.

p.s. Casey, uh, you should have searched first. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  8.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Casey's a nice guy; leave him alone.

p.s. Casey, uh, you should have searched first. . .
    Hey Tony...thanks. This board's rough!

By the way, where do you get those funny smiley cartoons? Some of them are pretty hilarious! I've been saving these whenever I find some funny ones.

Casey
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Hey Tony...thanks. This board's rough!

By the way, where do you get those funny smiley cartoons? Some of them are pretty hilarious! I've been saving these whenever I find some funny ones.

Casey
    Just hit Add Reply, or Quote and look to the right, or...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/mi...g=0&forumid=70

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

Thanks Insertion for the link.

I noticed even crazier smiley faces, such as smilies with machine guns blowing up another smiley, and smilies with dueling light sabers. Where do those come from?
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    I think this smiley found the easter egg too! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...thdanielle.gif

13.    #14  

Yes...those! Really too funny! I've been saving them whenever I see them throughout this board.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Casey, you know you saved my smiley as well
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I think it is fine to repost topics every now and then, Gosh knows I am sick of seeing "What is your PDF Solution" type posts popping up all the time. I am glad to see these topics come back from time to time. So thanks for "re"Posting. Unless the other guys love to read the same post over and over again, me on the other hand like to see these topics come back from time to time. Anyways, I just did on a Zire 72 and it worked as well, I am eager to see how many other palm pilots do it.

Thanks
  16.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by deanfx
    I think this smiley found the easter egg too! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...thdanielle.gif
    D@mn, I just now looked at your smiley more closely for a good several seconds, and then realized...no, is that what I think it's doing?!?
  17.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    I think it is fine to repost topics every now and then, Gosh knows I am sick of seeing "What is your PDF Solution" type posts popping up all the time. I am glad to see these topics come back from time to time. So thanks for "re"Posting. Unless the other guys love to read the same post over and over again, me on the other hand like to see these topics come back from time to time. Anyways, I just did on a Zire 72 and it worked as well, I am eager to see how many other palm pilots do it.

Thanks
    Thanks for your comment. Since I had just read about the Easter egg thing in this month's issue of Mobile (Computing?), I thought it was some new thing. Oh well, I guess T.C. is always ahead of the magazine folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

Show Off!!!!
    Great. I finally think I am getting this thing figured out and now I am going to end up spending my afternoon staring at the screen waiting for a taxi cab to drive by.

I really need to get a life.
    Various phones + Pocket PC's + Treo 650 (that's been through hell and back) -->Treo 750w
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast