1.    #1  
    For 12 months I've enjoyed listening to mp3's on my T600 using pocket tunes. I use the standard adaptor so I can attach my 3.5mm headphones in.

For some reason now when I have the headphones plugged into via the adaptor music plays out of the treo speakers rather than the headphones. Unplug the headphones and the speakers go quiet - seems as though plugging anything into the adaptor is breaking something and diverting the sound back to the speakers (I've tried multiple sets of headphones) - any ideas? im stumped!

thanks
    you'll probably be able to fix that with a hard reset. Unfortunately I have to send mine in due to a physical problem.
  3.    #3  
    Tried hard reset and still no love, sadly Im passed the warranty period and cant send it back - even if I could i wouldnt have time, have a 20hr flight next week and need it for then!!

Thanks for your suggestion. If anyone else has any idea feel free to let me know.

Thanks.
    if you've got an SPCS version, try taking it to a sprint store - i've returned a few 600s and 650s and they never looked to see how far along i was warrantee wise
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    i had a similar problem and i removed the hard reset it put the card back in and it worked