Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Flow
    Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World, and Street Fighter 2. Again, this is ONLY a problem with SNES. Regular NES and Sega roms work fine with audio - only the SNES is slow with audio (and fine without it).

Should I change my SNES audio settings? Or perhaps there's a UDMH setting I should adjust?

Thanks!
    For LJP I never changed the settings. UDMH I have it set to 15000. Also I'm using PXA clocker set to 468Mhz. I don't have any issues.
    i still need to figure out how to use this multibutton 650 plugin
    To Beastman: Multi-button 650 plug-in? What's that all about? Sounds interesting...

To aznmode: Thanks for the info! I also have UDMH set to 15000, but I don't have PXA Clocker at all. You think this might be my problem?

Thanks again.
    To khaytsus: I'm now starting to experience your reset problem also. Often, a good way to counter this is by using the emulator with the phone turned OFF. Doesn't always work, but sometimes...

Also, anyone got any more advice about how to fix the speed for SNES roms with audio turned on?

Thanks.
    Where do I put the .zem files that come with it? Keep getting a No ROM error when I open it.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    Figured it out, thanks.
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Hey theleetbeagle: Are your SNES roms working at full-speed with audio?
    Haven't played SNES yet. Just NES.
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Gotcha. Well, when you get around to the SNES, please let me know if you figure out how to get around the problem I'm experiencing.

And if anyone else wants to chime in, I'm all ears!

Thanks. :-)
    The developer is now working on a completely revamped version, which should (hopefully) bring vast improvements all round. I can't wait!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    That will be fan-frikkin-tastic. I'll keep my eyes open for that!

:-)

Steve
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate
    The developer is now working on a completely revamped version, which should (hopefully) bring vast improvements all round. I can't wait!
    It would be good if the new version worked.
    Website seems to be up and working again...

http://yoyofr92.free.fr/ljp/index.html
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Using PXA Clocker I can actually get SNES running, its tough to control cause of not being able to use the keyboard, unless I am doing something wrong. Whats driving me nuts is I can't get NES to work, it gives me a huge error! and crashes every time!

Edit : Ok so I got it to work, but now I wonder why I can't get the game Sid Meyer's Pirates! to work. This game will not work on either NESem or LJP? It works on other Emu's on other machines, so what doesn't it work here
    Last edited by iramike; 04/20/2006 at 05:38 PM.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Just a guess, but you are using an American ROM, yes? The only similar problems I've had is when I try to run a Japanese (famicom) rom. I can run them on all the PC NES emulators I've tried, but they don't work on the PalmOS Nintendo emulators...
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Yea it is an American ROM, I didn't think of that but I did double check just now, maybe I will try to find another version of this particular ROM. I do own the original cart still so I am legal I guess as much as I can be, just wish I could get Pirates! to work
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Does anyone have a problem with sound? Also does anyone have any problems if they play say a Genesis game and then try to switch to SNES?
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

usually I can get snes to work with the pxa clocker/udmh combo, but still run into a reset sometimes.all the other modules work fine, and I don't have any issues w/ sound, can't wait for the new version though.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    What keys are other people using for Genesis? I got NES working fine and I don't play much of the SNES I have been using Genesis more than anything but I can't seem to find a comfortable key config for the A,B,C buttons. It would be ideal if we could use the keyboard buttons
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

LJP RC3 is out, in case anyone missed it.
    http://yoyofr.proboards44.com/index....5028665&page=1
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast