1.    #1  
    Yep--

I've been dicking around with this idiotic t-central website thinking it was something genuine designed to help. After reading lots of the idiotic posts that dealt with nothing and mostly questions about only the proprietary palm authorized carriers I go to wondering. Is this another palm trick to promote their flawed product and ridiculous support? Then I noticed everything looped back to the palmone formerly palm, inc., (BS) useless web site- which is by the way flawed for MAC users. When I asked for help to activate on Altell, I should have known by the terce responce given by the stinking bag of diseased feces that it was a palm hoo doo. He told me the site only dealt with VZN, CING and SPRINT.

Silly me, I was right, it is just another internet promotional hoax-- its not designed to help any body-- I just 2 minutes ago read the fine print @ the bottom of the page that said "TREO and TreoCentral are trademarks or registered trademarks of palm, Inc. - The views expressed on this website are solely those of the proprietor" --

Well PALM TREES-- I beat you-- I got your flawed 650 to activate on Altell-- and I got it at a discount from VZN-- can you hear me now.

Geesh-- what a way to run a company. Ain't AMERICA GREAT! Ed Colligan, you are a wizard, a true STAR. Wouldn't it be easier to produce a product that did what you said it did without a lot of unecessary bunk?? How do you sleep at night??

have a nice life--

wagoo
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Don't let the door hit you in the a s s!

Thanx for stopping by though!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    lol watch out for the guys in the black suits witha straight-jacket.
    I suppose asking you to post in the correct forum (treocentral.com)(site feedback and suggestions)would be out of the question. . . . . . . .

Cheers, Perry.
    Switch to decaf.

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
    Stand back all, I must rid T|C of this terrible cancer

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...troll_away.gif
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Wow! I mean...what else can be said?

All Tel does suck so if you aren't getting the 650 for free...then you are getting ripped off. Everyone knows that Sprints CS is where its at. Plus who would buy that crappy, resetting little piece of crap 650 anyway when the 700 is coming out in Dec! ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Thank You Wagoo!!!!!!!! It is people like you that make me realize, I am sane after all or just not as insane. Hey a win is a win. LMAO
    PS Put your aluminum foil hat back on else they will read your thoughts.
    -g-

Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.
    hey magoo...

Well....If you got a flawed 650, probably from the Flintstones era, to activate on that old dinosaur Altell, then you are doing well. So why do you need to come here for help? Didn't Altell have any phones available?
    Last edited by chckhbrt; 08/25/2005 at 12:45 AM.
    Where do these morons come from? Could it be the same person, being stupid or maybe his inside joke?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    someone plz close this thread, it does nothing for the treocentral community.

Thanks in advance
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)